Fall On The FarmGrande Lakes Orlando's Fall on the Farm will feature family-friendly offerings celebrating the season, all taking place at Whisper Creek Farm, an 18,000 square- foot farm located on-property at Grande Lakes Orlando.
- Hayride, pumpkin picking, and pumpkin carving and painting workshops with the resort's Olympic medalist and two-time World Champion culinary artist and carver, Victor Dagatan.
- Arts and crafts, corn hole, maze and family games
- Farmer's market to purchase a taste of Grande Lakes Orlando
- Locally produced and homemade items such as honey, Surplus Beer, jams, BBQ sauces and rubs and popcorn
- Dining options including pulled pork and beef sliders, a hot dog stand, warm pretzels, popcorn, bagged chips, candied apple and Dipping Dots
- Grande Lakes Orlando's Director of Fly Fishing, Captain Mark Benson will be sharing fun facts about fishing and how to properly setup fishing line and lure.
- The Master Falconer will visit between 12-12:30pm so guests will have an opportunity to see a falcon and learn about falconry school.
PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR FALL FAMILY PHOTOS:
- The Photography Concierge to capture fall family portrait. Advanced reservations required.
Email email@example.com or call (407) 393-4530.
- Souvenir Package: $30, 1 Pose, 1 Digital Image
- Upgraded Souvenir Package: $50, 2 Poses, 2 Digital Images
- 15 Minute Mini Session: $100, All Digital Images
$35 per person. Children ages two and under are complimentary. Reservations will be required for all guests and space is limited. Call 407-206-2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase tickets. For overnight guestrooms or more information, please visit Grandelakes.com.
DATES: Every Saturday and Sunday in October & November between 10am-3pm.
LOCATION: Whisper Creek Farm located at Grande Lakes Orlando.