The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Accommodations
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando features 582 elegant guest rooms including 60 Executive Suites, 1 Royal Suite (up to four bedroom suite), 2 Presidential Suites and 56 Club Level rooms.
Our guest rooms and suites in Orlando feature:
- 5-foot private balcony with panoramic views of the lakes, pool and gardens
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail
- Computer and fax hookups
- Network data port
- iPod docks
- 65" Flat-screen HD LCD television
- Oversized marble bathrooms
- Plush terry robes and slippers
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Rollaway beds available upon request, for $20 per night (For King rooms and suites only)
- Mini refrigerator available upon request, for $20 per night
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Daily Resort Fee is $35 (+ tax) and will be automatically added to your room rate.
Daily Resort Amenities include:
- Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls, and High speed internet
- Driving Range Privileges
- Enhanced High Speed Guest Room Internet
- Daily Kids Activities
- Shuttle Transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando
- Two Pool Floats at the JW Marriott Lazy River
- Mountain Bike Rental at Grande Lakes Sports (two bikes, one hour/day/room)
- $50 print credit towards any Photography Concierge package
- Ritz Kids Daily Program, 12-5pm (two hours, for two children ages 4-12)
Grande Lakes Orlando is committed to providing outstanding service to all of our guests and offer full ADA-compliance in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Accessible standard guestrooms upon request with a 36 inch wide entrance feature 18 inch high raised toilet, shower seats, closed caption TV decoders, visual and tactile alert device, doorbell, alarm clock, 27 inch high raised bed, and braille room numbers.
- Accessible ramps to the entrance and all public areas.
- Chair lifts at the pool.
- Wheelchairs on property for guest use.
- Accessible rooms can be booked online or by phone at 800-576-5750.
- If you have any questions about our ability to accommodate, please contact us directly at 407-206-2300. We look forward to being of service.